Booth Library | Technology |
Need help? firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applied Science and Technology Abstracts Includes Peer Reviewed Content
Topics: Wide Variety of Applied Science & Technology Specialties | Computers | Green Technologies | Renewable Energy | Materials Sciences | Textiles | Manufacturing | Engineering
- National Institute for Standards and Technology Open Access
- Safari Tech Books Online
Online Books | Computer Science | Information Technology | Programming | Software Guides and Manuals | Digital Media | Business
This database allows only three users at a time. If you cannot get access, please wait 20 minutes and try again.
- SpringerLink Includes Peer Reviewed Content
Full-text E-books and Chapters | Publication Dates from 2005-2015
Peer Reviewed Journals (Some Fulltext)
- Technology Open Access
Interdisciplinary and Related
- Academic Search Complete Includes Peer Reviewed Content
Topics: Broad Subject Coverage | Area Studies | Ethnic & Multicultural Studies | General Sciences | Social Sciences | Law | Politics & Government | Women`s Studies | Popular Culture
- Digital Image Collections Open Access
Various digital photograph resources either created by or licensed to Booth Library.
- Dissertations and Theses (WorldCat)
Over 8 million records representing all dissertations, theses and published material based on theses and dissertations cataloged in WorldCat.
- Homeland Security Digital Library
U.S. Policy and Strategy documents relevant to current issues in homeland security.
- How Products are Made Open Access
Explains and details the manufacturing process of a wide variety of products. The site provides step by step descriptions of teh assembly and manufacturing process. There is related information for each product including how the item works, who invented the product and possible future developments.