Media Services is located
in Booth Library on the 1000 level North. Services offered include:
media production, photographic services, media equipment, and support to
faculty and staff using media in classrooms or at university functions.
The Media Services' main office is located in Room 1105. Office hours are
from 8:00 a.m to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. If you have questions
about our various services, please call us at 217-581-6011.
Production Services provides professional quality studio and onsite digital photography, format transfer and conversion, large format printing and audio/video tape and disc duplication. Note: Written clearance must be obtained from the owner of copyrighted materials before materials can be duplicated.
We provide comprehensive support for all users of the technology enhanced classrooms. This support includes planning, installation, and training in the use of new classroom technologies, campus-wide loan of portable media equipment, and facilitation of student use of media equipment.
Portable media equipment can be delivered to the classroom, a departmental office, a satellite office, or picked up at our location in Booth Library. Certain media equipment may be checked out by students with faculty approval.
The staff of Media Services provides repair and preventative maintenance of university-owned portable and installed media equipment and systems.
The Media Services staff has installed numerous presentation systems on campus. Please call us if you need assistance in planning, designing, specifying, purchasing, or installing media equipment in a classroom, computer lab, or lecture hall.
- Digital Images Archive
- Technology Classrooms
- Technology Classroom: Klehm Hall
- Online Equipment Request Form
- John Looby, Head of Media Services, Chief Instructional Media Systems Engineer, email@example.com, phone 217-581-7564
- Bev Cruse, Photographer III, firstname.lastname@example.org, phone 217-581-7566
- Henry Brown, Electronics Technician, email@example.com, phone 217-581-7565
- Chris Cougill, Library Operations Associate, firstname.lastname@example.org, phone 217-581-7563
- Suzann Bennett, Office Support Associate, email@example.com, phone 217-581-6011