Booth Library |
Research HelpBooth Reference Librarians offer tours, instruction and research guides to promote information literacy in the EIU community.
Faculty members can request:
- Consultations with subject librarians
- Library instruction for classes
- Help with assignment design
- Workshops on research tools (like Ebsco databases or JSTOR)
- Reserve services for class-related resources
Library tours and class instruction
Class instruction can be requested by phone (581-6072) or electronically.
You may ask a question at any time